Shops are hard at work putting together some awesome events for our wonderful “Crawlers”! As plans are finalized, we will be posting them here so stay tuned and check back.
First in: Aunt Margaret’s Yarn & Gift Shop:
Passport donations are going to Tufts; Other specials include:
- Goodie bags to the first 12 crawlers each day with a passport
- Free patterns written by our teachers.
- Trunk Show
- Daily raffles and specials
- Free Yarn Crawl Bag for the first 10 people who spend $50 or more
- Thursday 15% off all Plymouth Yarn
- Friday – 15% off all Cascade Yarn
- Saturday – 15% off all Sirdar Yarn
- Sunday – 15% off all sock yarns.
Sunday Sept 17th from 2-4PM come meet Judith Durant – Editor of the best selling One Skein Wonder books. She will be here with her new book Cable Left Cable Right – for book signing and samples from her new book.
Auntie Zaza’s Fiber Works Yarn Shop:
One free “Beauty Mark” Glass lamp work stitch marker by Laurie Landerholm, free to our first 15 crawlers each day with a passport.
- Daily Door Prize
- Grand Prize (value >$200)
- Free Knitting & Crochet Patterns
- Yarn tasting
- New knitting kits available to purchase
- Free “Make it and Take it” workshops – crochet beaded bracelets and more
Demonstrations throughout the days in:
- Double knitting technique
- Arm Knitting
- Finger knitting
- Crochet Stitches
Friday 11-3 and Sunday 12:30-3 – Laurie Landerholm- Lamp GLass Work demonstrations. “Beauty Marks” (stitch markers) and numerous beautiful gifts for sale.
- Thursday – 15% off all Berroco Yarns
- Friday – 15% off all Debbie Bliss & Noro Yarns
- Saturday – 15% off all Mirasol Yarns including Ushya, Yaya, Sulka, Illaris & more
- Sunday – 15% off all Cascade Yarns
Black Sheep Knitting:
Proceeds from the Passport Sales will be donated to Circle of Hope
First 25 customers each day who make a purchase will receive a gift of hand-dyed mini skeins.
Friday – meet Sven Risom from North Light Fibers who will talk about his mill and yarns. He will bring his gorgeous yarns for purchase.
Friday & Saturday – Janel from Quare Yarn will present her latest yarns!
All 4 days – Don’t miss trunk show of Spin Cycle Yarns & Baah Yarns.
Daily raffle of gift baskets filled with great knitting goodies.
- Thursday 20% off all Plymouth Yarns
- Friday 20% off all Cascade Yarns
- Saturday 20% off all Berroco Yarns
- Sunday 20% off all Shibui Yarns
Lots of great things are in the works;
- judging for our Summer Challenge,
- Make-it Take-it sessions,
- featured yarn kits from Heidi & Lana – 20% off
- awesome Yarn Crawl ‘boat’ bags to first 10 customers with passports who spend $80 each day.
- Daily raffles, scratch tickets to all crawlers and other goodies including Grand Prize Drawing Basket valued at more than $200!
Proceeds from the passport will be donated to Shriner’s Hospital for Children.
- Thursday – 15% off cotton yarns
- Friday – 11:00 – 12:00 Granny Square Crochet Demo with Laurel. Stop by and meet Jess from Shibui Yarns. Then stay for the Mix Party from 5-6:00. You get to see how to blend these amazing fibers to create simple but lovely garments from Shibui Yarns. 15% off Shibui Yarns
- Saturday – Weaving a hat demo 10-2:00. Gail will demonstrate how easy and fun it is to weave a hat on Schacht Cricket Rigid Heddle Loom. Then sign-up for the hat class Tuesday September 12. Great stash buster! 15% off sock yarns.
- Sunday – 15% off all wool yarns